Elevate your wine experience with our Remarkable 3 Bottle Red Wine Set. Handpicked by Becky, our wine expert with over 25 years of experience, each bottle is a testament to outstanding quality and taste. Whether you’re celebrating or simply savoring, this set is for those who appreciate the extraordinary in every sip.
- 3 Bottles of Exceptional Red Wine: Carefully selected from renowned vineyards, these bottles offer a rich, complex flavor profile that will delight your palate.
Old Vineyard Malbec | Humberto Canale | Malbec | Patagonia | Argentina
Red Wine | 14%
Family owned and operated since 1914, and the first winery in Patagonia to be certified as sustainable, Humberto Canale still operate today with the same values as when Guillermo Barzi’s uncle planted the first vines, providing support, work and housing for local residents.
The Chatterer Syrah, Squawking Magpie | Trinity Hill | Syrah | Hawkes Bay
Red Wine | 14%
The Gimblett Gravels area of Hawke’s Bay is synonymous with the production of world-renowned wines, famed for its deep, free draining gravel soils in a unique microclimate. Soils were deposited by the Ngaruroro River as it changed course over many thousands of years. Their low fertility and excellent drainage give small crops of grapes with highly concentrated flavours and aromas. From these much-celebrated shingle soils, hails the region’s most exciting boutique label: Squawking Magpie.
Franck Massard | Montsant El Brindis | Cariñena, Grenache | Montsant | Spain
Red Wine | 14% | Vegan
Made by Franck Massard sommelier-turned-winemaker and somewhat a celebrity in the world of wine (he was voted the UK’s top sommelier in 1996), El Brindis is produced in Montsant, Catalonia, which neighbours the famous and pricey DOQ Priorat. Made from the same grape varieties as Priorat, these old Grenache-Carignan vines are at an altitude of 550m to retain freshness and acidity in the blend, this wine is a cracking find.
- Handpicked Excellence: We’re as selective as you are. Each bottle is chosen with the utmost care.
- Flavor Journey: Expect a harmonious blend of flavors, depth, and a satisfying finish.
- Ready to Gift: Personalize your gift with handwritten cards and exquisite gift wrapping.
- Next Working Day Delivery: Order now and experience greatness tomorrow.
Why Choose This Set?
- Versatile: Perfect for special moments, elegant dinners, or to savor on its own.
- Trusted: We proudly hold a 5-star rating on Trustpilot. Quality is our promise.
- Expert Curation: This collection is curated by a WSET diploma holder and Champagne Academy member.
How to Enjoy
Allow the wine to breathe before serving. We recommend using a suitable glass to fully appreciate its nuances.